adsensslab

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Win a VIP Zoo Day!


Daily entry - Ends 8/8/14
One (1) Grand Prize: A VIP behind-the-scenes tour and lunch at a local zoo or aquarium with Dave Salmoni to take place in late Summer 2014 or early Fall 2014 on a date to be provited by Sponsor, exclusive of Saturdays. The prize is good for up to six (6) people including the winner. Winner will also recieve a $500 USD Visa gift card. Approximate retail value is $1,250 USD.
Sponsor will also award fifty (50) First Prizes from all eligible entries recieved.
Fifty (50) First Prize: A zoo or aquarium adventure package that includes four (4) tickets to a local zoo or aquarium and a $100 USD Visa gift card. Approximate retail value of each package is $156 USD.
_________________________________________________________________________________

See my entire list of 

DAILY ENTRY

Sweeps and Instant Win Games: 

I    I
I    I
V  V


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *