adsensslab

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Jägermeister Spice

First off, these opinions are my own. I was offered no 

compensation of any kind for this review. 

 Jägermeister Spice.

I think this is an awesome choice for holiday gatherings.


I first tried this new item at New York City's Wine and Food Festival.
 The company representative pouring my sample told me it is to be served at room temperature, unlike the traditional Jägermeister. 


I felt the taste of the cinnamon and vanilla blend made it a perfect choice for serving this holiday season.
So, I purchased this bottle. ($19.99)

Due to the limited availability of this product, Jägermeister recommends you verify your local store has it available. To Find a store near you that has Jägermeister Spice: http://www.jager.com/en-us/product/storelocator/

I also experimented mixing Jägermeister Spice:


I tried 2 ways:

1.  Fill glass with ice, pour 2 oz. Jägermeister Spice, top with 
4 oz. Cola. Stir & Serve.

2.  Fill glass with ice, pour 2 oz. Jägermeister Spice, top with 
4 oz. Rootbeer. Stir & Serve.

I prefered the second.


ENJOY!
&
Happy Holidays!!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *