adsensslab

Friday, December 20, 2013

SCENTSICLES Review


I entered PINEterest by ScentSicles on their ScentSicles facebook page. 
I suggested the product to people I thought may be interested. Apparently, several people I referred were interested and checked out ScentSicles
They sent me all five fragrances! 
(Even though I received the product for free, it was not in exchange for a review. I simply wanted to share my experience with this great product with my readers)

Here's How You Use Them (It's Super Simple)

Simply hang on a tree or place in wreaths, garland, or other décor to enjoy
holiday fragrance throughout your home. 

I wanted to immediately try PINE on my artificial tree.

HOOKS INCLUDED


They smell absolutely amazing!
It has been 48 hours and the fragrance is incredible!
I am so impressed with Scentsicles, Scented Ornaments.

They smell fabulous. Not to mention, made in the USA and biodegradable.

To Order from their website, CLICK HERE>>>> http://www.scentsicles.com/#scrollOrder



Try some today!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *