adsensslab

Friday, November 15, 2013

Dog Coats

It's getting really cold and it's important to remember our pets.
If you are cold, so are they!



My dog has extremely short hair and shivers from the cold air. So, she appreciates a coat.
I recently purchased an adorable coat for her at Walmart. They had quite a large variety, all very
reasonably priced.
Shop Walmart Dog Coat


This is an XL ,on my sweet Pearl. The package recommends this size for dogs 19"-21" from the
base of the neck to the base of the tail. It suggests it may suit breeds such as: Boxer, Basset Hound,
Border Collie, Collie, Doberman and Weimaraner.
In my opinion, most of those breeds would require the XXL. This coat seems to run a tad small.
I could have even went with the XXL for Pearl, who is 50 pounds.
Velcros around the collar and waist to make adjusting the coat easy.
  Pearl gives her coat 2 paws up!! 

3 comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *